Monday, April 6, 2015

You Go Glen Coco













































 Tank: Target | Leather Jacket: HM | Denim: BLANKNYC | Bag: here | Shoes:
Similar here and here | Sunnies: Adore these here and here | Bracelet: Stella &  
Dot and here | Distressed Denim: Here, here, and here {under $100!}

Hold up, wait a second! Is this not the best tank ever!? I could literally sit here all day referencing to the movie Mean Girls {#youcan'tsitwithus}. I adore these Target graphic tanks and at $12.99 a piece..I don't think I can stop at one {#youfeelme}. This "On Wednesdays we wear pink" here and "Clothes before Bros" here are to die for. Above I linked my favorite distressed denim for spring and of course my new favorite go to BLANKNYC denim here

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter with your loved ones.The weather here in Iowa was perfect. I'm pretty sure I ate an entire basket of candy and today's workout was {#killer}! Have a wonderful week!! 

xo
Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover