Monday, April 20, 2015

Instagram Round Up

 

1. Nordstrom Sandals | Wedding Planner | Smashbox Lip gloss | 2. Express Flower Tank | White distressed denim similar here and here | Express Nude Heels | Express Navy Striped Clutch | 3. Shopbellac {sold out} love this here | White Denim similar here and here | Tan Clutch: Wishlist here | BaubleBar Necklace | White Earrings: Similar here | Urban Outfitters Sunnies

Hello Monday, please bring back Friday! Here are some recent Instagram captures with deets {#shopaway}. By the way, this blog thing is new to me. I'm learning as I go and ultimately the purpose is to provide all you lovely followers with outfit details, making it less of hassle, and convenient for you to find products that catch your eye. My goal is to always have fun! I call this a hobby, but it's more like a vacation ;). I hope you have a fantastic week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover