Monday, April 20, 2015

Better Late than Never

  

Photo By: Tess Ware
Always Late Tank: Nordstrom {only $28!} | Leather Shorts: Old similar here | Justfab Shoes {sold out} similar here {love the tan} | Sunnies: Karen Walker {splurge} | Clutch: save here splurge here |

I'm pretty sure I should wear this tank everyday. Maybe, just maybe it would be a great reminder not to be late....{#wishfulthinking}! My photographer put my lateness in perspective and it goes something like this, "I've officially ran out of excuses. I will likely be a little late because of who I am as a person." {ha ha}

Confession: I'm a sucker for graphic t-shirts with rad sayings. So, naturally when I saw this tank from Nordstrom it was a "meant to be, had to have" kind of purchase. I have a girl crush on this graphic t's as well here and here. These shoes by the way... are super comfortable. Dustin says he's living out the Justfab commercial where the husband is disturbed by the amount of shoes arriving to the house. I about lost it then and there. But real talk, I'm addicted to Justfab! I'm currently trying to chose from these here and here. Decisions decisions! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover