Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Denim Vibes






Chambray Top: Express  | Boyfriend Jeans: Express {last season} SO similar here and here {under $90!} | Tan Heels: Express | Clutch: Old love this from express here | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters 

Wind alert, I repeat wind alert! This day had Tess and I laughing so hard! At one point I looked over at Tess {hints the mid laugh picture} and said, "Do you think if I hold my breath the wind will stop?" Obviously not, but wishful thinking. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I went to the cutest bridal shower ever for a good family friend and oh my does it have me excited for mine! FYI: I'm on the hunt for the perfect dress so if you have suggestions do share! I adore a traditional white dress but I'm really starting to obsess over hot pinks and neon green colors. There perfect for summer!

You all, I've been dying to find the perfect chambray top and I got this one for a steal when Express had their 40% off sale! I've done the whole denim on denim look, but these boyfriend jeans though {#heaven} Confession: I have a thing for express and this look is express head to toe {#ExpressLove}. Now excuse me while I catch up on my daily dose of The Voice! 

Stop back again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover