Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bauble Over This Look






Blouse: HM | White Denim: Similar here, here and here {all under $100 at Nordstrom} | Shoes: Similar here and here | Purse: Michael KorsNecklace: BaubleBar | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Stella & Dot, Stella Dot | Bow Ring: Similar hereLips: Mac | Lip Liner: Mac

Spring is well on its way and the grass is just starting to turn green, however the weather here in Iowa has been cold and dreary. I don't know about you, but the only time I enjoy rain is with a relaxing thunderstorm, curled up in bed, with a nice cup of coffee, and a Nicolas Sparks book {Yes, I said relaxing thunderstorm}. 

With spring coming I couldn't resist this blouse that I purchased from HM for $18 {I'm all about the bargain}! I loved how it paired nicely with this adorable BaubleBar Antarctica Ring Pendant Necklace here. If you haven't noticed, I'm in "girl lust" over BaubleBar's Jewelry. It's perfectly priced and the quality is fantastic. I always get compliments when I'm wearing a piece of their jewelry! Shh...I'm still in lust over Stella & Dot jewelry pieces as well {#madlove}! 

Now onto to these amazing heels {My steal vs. splurge} {aka not your Valentino's, but pretty close}! These are from last year, but I linked similar ones above because I'm smitten over how easy these die for heels {with the fur studs} can be paired with the perfect jean or dress. These white denim are also from last year and just an FYI: excuse me if you see these on repeat, I'm slightly {#obsessed}. 


Happy Hump Day! 
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover