Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Little Distressed Crush

Click the links for outfit details loves! 
Photos by: Tess Ware
Grey Tunic: HM  {under $20!} love this here // White Tank: Similar here and here // Distressed Denim: Nordstrom // Strappy Sandals: Similar here and love these in tan here // White Snakeskin Clutch: Similar here {GiGi New York, ADORE} // Lip: Mac {Cream in Your Coffee} with Mac {Stripdown Lip Liner} Necklace: Stella & Dot {My absolute go to} // Bracelets: Stella & Dot here and here 

I have to brag about my latest find you all.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect distressed boyfriend jean..not to mention having spent countless hours roaming the Internet but coming up empty handed {#completefail}. Finally, my friend Brooke and I thought it would be fun to take a spontaneous trip to the ole' Mall of America. You know, every woman's dream and every guys nightmare? Not only was I determined, but she as well. Of course our first stop was to Nordstrom {#nordygirlsforlife} can you say {#thisgirlwasinheaven}. 

So, after trying on 100+ pairs, in all honestly I think Brooke had me beat, I found these amazingggg BLANKNYC' distressed denim and let me tell you...I'M OBSESSED. Not to mention there the perfect price at $88 dollars. A spring/summer staple piece for sure ladies. I can't wait to just throw these on with a perfect Tee and a cute summer sandal. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your Sunday Funday....I'm off to finish a 12 hour shift. Wish me luck, but who needs luck when you have coffee :). 


Thanks for stopping loves!
xo 

2 comments:

  1. What size sweater are you wearing? I want to order one but don't want it too long.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover