Thursday, March 19, 2015

Boho Chic

 
Navy Blazer: Similar here and here // White Blouse: Forever21 {love this here} // Tribal shorts: Forever21 // Brown Sandals: Old {LOVE these here, here, and here} // Panama Hat: Nordstrom // Fringe purse: Similar here and here // Sunnies: Wish list here //

I'm pretty sure I never want this weather to leave. It was defiantly somewhere sunny and 75..but here! I live for the days when it starts to feel like spring. You can never predict Iowa weather. One day it's 50's with high winds, the next 75 and sunny, and then you have snow in May {Don't worry I knocked on wood}.

Anyways, this look all together is under $100. I always shoot for reasonable pieces with maybe a little spurge here and there {You have to treat yourself!} These Boho shorts are darling and so comfortable. I must admit shorts aren't really my thing. Either they fit too lose at the top and tight around the legs or are too short in length period. I'm loving all the bright and printed shorts this season. I'm definitely looking forward to adding more to my closet! Also, these brown sandals are one of my favorites from last year. I made sure to link some similar ones, including these here that are on my wish list!

Happy Thursday loves! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover