Thursday, March 5, 2015

Baby Its Cold Outside


//  Click the links below for outfit details //
// Pictures by: Tess Ware //

Sweater: Forever21 {Similar here and here} // Jeans: Treasure and Bond // Boots: Old {adore these here and here} // Bag: Steve Madden {Von Maur} // Tassel Earrings: love these here and here // Sunnies: Michael Kors {Similar here and here} // 

Happy Hump Day! If you're reading this...you've made it half way through the work week, go you! If you haven't noticed....the snow hasn't left. There's been many days where my rad photographer Tess Ware joins me in this crazy hobby, cold weather and all. However, this particular day was insanely cold {says Tess...ha ha} so, we captured some of this look indoors. Towards the end I persuaded Tess to take a couple shots outside....and this is how the conversation went. Tess: "It's freezinggggg outside." Me: "It actually feels nice out with the sun." Tess: "I can see your breath..." Valid statement. Very valid statement. So yes, it's been freezing and I'm in some serious denial. 

Onto this look. I scored this cozy sweater from Forever21. I usually object to buying sweaters this late into winter, but if you've lived an Iowa or have been to...winter tends to drag on and on. At times it's a super bummer...because well,  I'm more than ready for bright prints, sandals, and simple layers. This look was meant to be simplistic and chic. I love these old Naughty Monkey boots and although like some of the stuff lingering in my closet, I try to find similar pieces you lovelies will enjoy. On that note, if you ever have any questions or feel a product isn't close to what you're looking for...don't hesitate to contact me at mandynicoleblog@gmail.com. I love hearing from all of you and most definitely can answers any questions. I hope you enjoy this simply winter look. 

Thanks for stopping by!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover