Thursday, March 12, 2015

This Is My Boyfriends T-Shirt

                                                                      Photo By: Tess Ware
T-Shirt: Forever21 {Also loving these graphic tee's here and here} // Sweater Cardigan: similar here {under $40) and here  // Leather Shorts: here, here, and here {all options under $100} // Bag: Steve madden  // 


If there's one thing that has me excited it's the snow melting and the temperatures rising. I'm more than ecstatic to put away winter layers...well, maybe just a little. Anyways, I found this cute graphic Tee at  Forever21. Who doesn't adore a Tee with a cute saying on it? I linked a few more of my favorites one being this "Always late" tank here from Nordstrom. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this look loves! 

Stop back soon! 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover