Friday, October 17, 2014

#TBT day --> night

 
 


 
 
Throwback Thursday Graphic Tee: Express, sold out {love this} // Leather Moto Jacket: Express, {splurge here & save here} // Black Pants: Flying Monkey {similar here & want these} // White Converse Sneaks: Here // Heels: love these {in SO many colors!}  & these //  Black Felt Brim Fedora: here and here // Clutch: love this // Stella & Dot Bracelet: Renegade // Micheal Kors watch: Blair Tone Gold // rings: here
 
Hey all! Sorry for the later post, but this week has been hectic! I accepted a new position at one of our local hospitals and I am more than ecstatic! If there's one thing that I love more besides fashion, it's assisting others with their social service needs. Anyways, how cute is this Throwback Thursday Graphic Tee I stole {not literally, bargain hunted} while Express was holding one of their many amazing 40% sales. Besides the great deals, Express always carries awesome statement pieces that are fun to layer or pair with an everyday moto jacket. I decided to include a day to night look because we all like our ladies nights, am I right ladies? A day to night look can be as simple as throwing on a leather jacket and a pair of your favorite heels. I hope you enjoy this look, Happy Friday Loves!
 
 
Stop back again soon!
xo
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover