Sunday, October 12, 2014

Layer Lusting

 
 
 

 


Sweater: Old navy // Orange Blouse: Old Navy // Jeans: last year {similar here} // Booties: Steve Madden here and here in black // Cognac clutch: Steve Madden // Blanket Scarf: Old navy {ADORE} // Michael Kors gold watch: here and love this one // Renegade Bracelet: Stella & Dot here and love this one // Gilded Arrow Bracelet: here // Pictures by: Key Photos
 
 
Hello you lovely readers, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Mine started off visiting the new Old Navy store that opened Saturday and wow was there some pretty amazing discounts happening. I sent a snapchat as more of a warning to loved ones that I may not make it out alive, or maybe that was my wallet. Anyways, I love all the new flannels, puffer vests, and sweaters Old Navy has out for fall. I definitely went crazy over their cute cable knits, like this one here and their flannels! I plan on making another run possibility next pay check (shh) because there were so many things I am still itching to add to my closet for fall. Furthermore, can we talk about this adorable printed blanket scarf, found here? Did I mention it's only $12?! I stole this beauty right off the mannequin. An eye catcher staple piece for sure! Check back for more scarf favorites soon, as I plan to link all my favorite selections for those fall and winter months ahead! Also, Old Navy has 20% off until today and up to 50% off select styles, get these cute products before there gone!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover