Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Not Horsing Around with this Fall Favorite


Cable knit: unavailable online, Old Navy {very similar here} // Flannel: love this one here // Black jeggings: here and want these {these are my go to pants}// Over the knee Boot: Old {craving these and these} // Clutch: Steve Madden, also love this Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody bag here // Necklace: Stella & Dot // Bracelets: here, here and here //
 
 
 
Hello loves, I'm not going to lie, this Paso Fino Horse Ranch is breathtaking. A family friend of ours owns and takes so much pride in her ranch but how couldn't you? The horses are beautiful and the pastors stretch on for miles, all of the fall colors and stables are simply tranquil. Anyways, this fall I've made it a point to step out of my usual color scheme and try different patterns as well as colors. I've always had a thing for cable knits and I adore this Old Navy Mustard Knit Sweater. Although it's sold out online, I've linked similar ones that are amazing as well. Also, if you couldn't already tell, I'm really into layering. As I mentioned before, if you're not quite sure on how to layer different pieces, start with a familiar color and pair it with a flannel or a shirt with a pattern {polka dots, gingham, etc.}. You can never go wrong by adding a statement necklace for a finishing touch or even a long pendent like this Stella & Dot one that I over wear!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I love the picture with Oscar & Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover