Friday, October 24, 2014

Aztec...check

 

Aztec Cardigan: Similar here {Pre-Order, order it before it's gone!} here, here and here // T-shirt: Old // Jeans: American Eagle // Dolce Vita Booties: here // 
   
 
 Happy Friday, what's that saying....oh yeah TGIF! So I'm all about this Aztec Cardigan that I bought last season. I love how this cardigan has vibrant colors and the fabric is nice and thick for those cold fall or winter nights. Although this one is no longer available {last season}, I searched endlessly to find you all similar selections! I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to check out the links above for direct access. Also, quick side note, Groopdealz {music to my ears} is a website that I'm slightly completely obsessed over. Groopdealz has amazing clothes, house decor, holiday decor, things for the kiddos, and more! Make sure to check it out, every day there is a new deal and well...that keeps me on my toes or my wallet empty! Some favorites of mine are leather leggings, a blanket scarf {huge staple for fall, many colors} and their fleece leggings. {Direct link to site: here} Additionally, these Dolce Vita suede boots are on SUPER sale!
 
 
Thanks for reading!
xo


  












 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover