Monday, October 20, 2014

Manic Monday

 
 {Click the links below for direct outfit details}
 
Gingham Blouse: old {love this and this} // Sequence Shirt: Oxford Trunk // Tan Blazer: old, Splurge here and save here // Leather leggings: Express save here // Leopard clutch: similar here and want // Jeweled bracelet: here // Crystal link bracelet: Similar here and here // Lip: Mac, Everyday Diva
 
Happy Monday babes! If you're anything like me Monday's can be a drag. After having a very nice weekend with family it's always hard to get back in work mode. As mentioned in my last post, mixing prints and textures is so much fun, as of lately I've been taking risks and really mixing it up, like pairing this gingham button down and sequence shirt {obsessed, LOVE The Oxford Trunk}. If anything, start your work week by effortlessly layering to add a little fun to your Monday. These leather leggings have been a huge staple in my closet and while they may not always be appropriate for certain work settings, if you can get away with wearing them, they can pull any ole' outfit together. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for an upcoming giveaway! For those of you lovely readers following, thank you!! I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below and feel free to subscribe to my page by simply entering in your e-mail to receive all outfit details.
 
Thanks to Kelly Youngblut for your amazing photography skills, you rock!
 
As always thank you loves and stop back again soon!
xo





3 comments:

  1. Mandy! I love this look! But I need your help, I've gotten into a really bad habit of wearing plain colors for everything, how do I break this habit! Please tell me all your secrets and help your fashion impaired friend!

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! I think I just may have the solution! I would start by choosing a solid color you wear often and pair it with a flannel of the same color scheme or a busy cardigan {animal print, stripes, etc}. You can also mix prints, my favorite is stripes with a plaid scarf or even leopard with polka dots or .The key is to not overdue it but to add a solid with a pattern in the mix whether that be an accessory or an item of clothing. Hope that helps! Thanks for commenting and following! Stop back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooo much! I will be trying all of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover