Monday, October 6, 2014

Rainy Day Wear







 
Grey Sweater: old {similar here and here} // White dress: {Similar here and here} // Hunter gloss Boots: here  // Necklace: Stella & dot // Lips: Mac {Everyday Diva}
 
Fall has officially kicked off with some cold and dreary days. As much as I like the sun and warm weather, it's fun to have days where you can cozy up inside with a good book and a warm sweater. Speaking of sweaters, I snatched this one last season and fell in love with the high low details. I couldn't resist pairing this layered look with some good ole Hunter Boots. Seriously though, every excuse I can get to wear these {not like I need one!} I do. I love these boots so much, I may need to add a red pair to the Christmas list. I hope you had a great weekend and enjoy your Monday loves!
 
 
Stop back again soon!
xo


2 comments:

  1. OMG Mandy I'm in love, you look adorable wearing your white Dress and shiny black Rubber Wellingtons, I'm a Wellies Girl too, I love to pull my shiny black Huntress Wellingtons on and go into town on a sunny day and I get many smiles and I always wear my Wellingtons when it rains I hate getting my Tights splashed.
    Thank you so much for posting such delightful photos.
    Julia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, you're too sweet, I enjoy hearing from my readers :)! I wear mine as well rain or shine and it's time to invest in another pair and soon! I hope you continue to enjoy my postings, thanks for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover