Friday, October 28, 2016

Flannel Friday's: Super Sale!

Photos By: Tess Ware
{Outfit details below} 
High-Low Plaid Shirt: Von Maur | Black Denim: Nordstrom | Booties: Similar | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Shopbop | Lip: Mac {sin} | Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Necklace: Stella & Dot

Happy Friday loves! I'm writing this post short and sweet today because I'll be honest-I had all intentions of getting this finished last night-but I was one tired mama. 12 hour shifts at the hospital will do that to you. Especially now that I have additional precious cargo ;)

Anyways, I'm currently on a flannel kick and bought this amazing high-low plaid flannel from Von Maur.  It's currently on sale for $40 dollars here. I personally fell in love with the color and overall fit. A girl can never have too many flannels and I think I have a closet that can back that statement. Another great deal are these Topshop Moto Jeans-currently $40 as well here! If you don't own a pair of black denim do yourself a favor and get yourself some, girl. I wear these just as much if not more than regular denim. The rip in the knees gives them an edgy vibe-edgy is good! 

On a side note: Dustin decided to let a a sister know that she had a rip in her workout pants....wait for it...at the end of class. Like hello, who else witnessed this horror?! Pregnancy is all fun and games until something busts at the seams. Did I mention their one of my favorite pairs?! Looks like I'll be purchasing a new pair-maybe just another size! 

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover