Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Nordstrom Ruched Long Sleeve Dress + 29 Week Bump Update


Photos: Tess Ware

Dress: Nordstrom | Scarf: Similar | Clutch: Here | Booties: Similar | Sunnies: ASOS {super sale} | Lips: Nordstrom "Snob" | Monogram Necklace: Love Always {3XL} 

{Hello} 3rd Trimester! I can't believe week 29 is here and this bump-this bump is so fun! I've received a lot of comments like- "you don't look pregnant," "how many weeks are you, really?" So, with the bump officially growing it's pretty hard to deny I have an awesome human growing inside me! BTW-these comments can easily be taken as a compliment and I've done so throughout the pregnancy. I guess my thoughts-hopefully they'll say the same once she's here <3

Dressing a bump can prove to be challenging, but I've said it once before and I'll say it 1000x again..dresses are low maintenance and easy to dress up! I adore this Nordstrom Leith Ruched Long Sleeve Dress and it's price friendly too! Switch this look up by adding a bold red lip and a fun faux fur vest for the perfect Holiday look! 

I've linked similar options for booties here and y'all how fabulous are these sunnies from ASOS? Under $40 and can you say Ray Ban look-a-likes!?

Quick bump update:

How far along: 29 weeks 1 day! 

Movement: All the time! She is in full force-always moving her legs, arms and butt! However, we have yet to catch her moving on camera-she's definitely camera shy {like her father}. 

Size: We're hoping to find out at our 29 week appointment today! 

Changes: The bump is growing each week! My first time EVER being sick was yesterday with the flu. All you mama's out there who experienced morning sickness/nausea you deserve all the donuts, coffee and shopping trips. TALK about being in complete misery. 

Nursery: We finally decided on flooring and I can't wait for that project to get started! Hopefully from there it's all up hill! 

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO | Mandy Nicole

Shop The Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover