Thursday, November 17, 2016

What to Wear to Thanksgiving!

Photos By: Tess Ware
{Outfit details below} 

White blouse: Nordstrom | Faux Fur Vest: Here and here | Denim: Nordstrom | Boots: Nordstrom | Necklace: Monogram {3XL} On sale here {20% off with code YAY20} | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

What isn't there to love about the holidays? I love time spent with family and of course some quality "chow" time ;) AKA-all the yummy food you can eat! It's pretty much tradition for D and I's family to enjoy as much food as possible! My favorite? Pecan pie and mashed potatoes. 

Thanksgiving is truly about family, food and football-everyones 3 favorite "f" words! So for me, dressing comfortable yet cute is a must! I love this faux fur vest here {splurge} and here {save} {mine is from last season} but these two are so similar and both are at a great price point. The best part?! Vests are removable-so eat away girlfriend-eat away! 

Anyways, not to jump to the next holiday-beause lets be real we need to enjoy Thanksgiving first...Christmas is coming and that means more family time, but also gift giving. I've learned over the years that Christmas has become less about the real meaning and more about gift giving. While giving is part of the meaning of christ and Christmas, it isn't the actual purpose. However, I'm a true believer that a balance of both {more appreciation} and the gift of giving are what makes christmas so special. 

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be creating gift guides. My hope is that it brings y'all ideas because holiday shopping CAN be stressful. If you have any suggestions please please send them my way! I started Smitten By You 2 years ago to bring you lovely followers ideas, bargains and an easy way to shop products that I truly enjoy! 

FELLAS-{ladies} My favorite online accessory store is having a sale! Baublebar has been a holy grail for me over the years. The quality of the pieces is amazing and they have everything from the cutest statement necklaces here, tassel earrings here, to the best monogram necklaces here! If you purchase 2 pieces use code {YAY25} for 25% off and for 1 piece code {YAY20} for 20%! Ladies-I love my monogram necklace! It makes for the perfect gift! 

Thank you for stopping by and supporting Smitten By You!!!

XOXO | Mandy Nicole

Shop the post:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover