Monday, October 17, 2016

Gingham Off-Shoulder Top with Bell Sleeves



Photos by: Tess Ware
{Outfit details below} 

Gingham Off-Shoulder Top: Chicwish | Faux-leather leggings: Express | Booties: Similar here  | Bag: Express | Sunnies: Shopbop | Lips: Mac {Sin}

Happy Monday loves! I hope your weekend severed you well. I had a very productive one shopping the local craft show with my mama and grandma! As always walking away with great decor pieces for fall and Christmas. There's just something about craft shows and junkin' that make my heart incredibly full. They had the cutest personalized pieces like Christmas ornaments and signs {yes please}! Honestly, it makes me excited to start a collection for baby girl next year! :) 

Anyways following the craft show I spent countless hours searching for the perfect flooring for the nursery and our bedroom. I was praying hard that the floor saints would come to the rescue...because y'all why are there so many options and styles?! I walked away with fifteen samples, a headache and extremely confused. Dustin and I narrowed our current picks down to two and just when I thought the end was near-I received a thousand other recommendations. Does this sound familiar? Yeah....first it was all the diaper bag options and now it's flooring. Can you say #indecisive?!

What wasn't a hard decision was purchasing this Chicwish Gingham Off-Shoulder Top here. I love anything gingham print and these bell sleeves-OH MY! OBSESSED. I loved pairing this top with these Express Faux Leather Leggings here. I think it gives this look some edge making it a perfect for date night!

Thanks for stopping by! Next up-adding to our baby registry! Let me know any of your MUST-HAVE recommendations!

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover