Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blanket Scarves: Fall Essentials!

Blanket Scarves: Fall Essentials!

1. Chevron Square Scarf 
Currently on backorder-loving the western print. Cute with olive tones!

2. Madwell 'Range Plaid Wool Scarf
This scarf would be perfect for cooler temps and layering under a wool peacoat! Perfect for Midwest winters. 

3. BP Knit Scarf 
I absolutely love this line carried exclusively at Nordstrom. Everything from blouses, booties and scarves are super affordable-that's my kind of talk! This scarf comes in five different colors and is under $30. 

4. BP Leopard Print Scarf
Leopard print is so effortless. You literally can't go wrong and it pairs well with just about every color. Leopard is my go to when looking for an easy way to dress up a work look. This one here is also another cute option under $30.

5. Girly Plaid Woven Scarf 
I'm loving the light grey tones in this plaid scarf. I currently don't own any scarves in this particular color. It's definitely on my watch list-at only $25 you can't go wrong! 

6. BP Plaid Square Scarf 
I mentioned in a previous posts that I've been drawn to burgundy/plum and olive tones. I think burgundy looks good on anyone! This plaid scarf if bulky-good bulky-and comes in grey as well.

7.  BP. Buffalo Check Scarf
I'm sure you've noticed by now a common theme. Again, I can't say enough great things about the BP line at Nordstrom-Affordable and the quality is wonderful! 

8. BP. Autumn Plaid Scarf 
I adore this blanket scarf for SO many reasons! It's perfect for the fall and winter months. This scarf has been a repeat in my wardrobe the past 2 weeks! 

9. BP. Block Print Scarf
How funky is this scarf!? I can't think of a piece it wouldn't pair well with! The best part-it's under $30! 




Happy Thursday loves!! 

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover