Wednesday, September 21, 2016

We're having....A Girl!



















Dress: Pink Blush | It's a sign: Etsy
{Thank you to all our loving friends & family-Y'all are the best}

Bring on the bows, painted toes and the oh' so darlin' clothes! We're are so excited to announce we're having a girl! While it truly felt like eternity to found out what this beautiful blessing of ours was, it was worth the wait. The love we feel for this baby girl is beyond this world. With every movement, with every congratulation-it's becomes less of a dream and more of an amazing reality. 

The day of the ultra sound-9.14.16 our minds were set. My mom joined us to witness baby move and to act on behalf of our keeper. We asked that mom find out the gender and hold on to our big surprise until the day of the reveal-I suppose that's how reveals work ;) We couldn't see ourselves not sharing this beautiful surprise with our closest family and friends. Dustin and I were like little school kids laughing and giggling when we were told to look away. The temptation honestly wasn't even there. Somethings are just worth the wait! 

It's so funny, as an expecting mom you get asked all the time what you think the gender of baby is. It's one of those throw your head back-laugh kind of moments because honestly...I HAD NO IDEA! Until....the weeks leading up to our reveal, I had dreams where I was talking to a little boy. At that point as well as everyone at work thought...boy for sure. So, Dustin and I had our minds set baby was a he. 

There was SO much anticipation leading up to revealing the gender. I literally felt so many emotions before we learned what our little princess was. I remember thinking, "this is it. The moment we've been waiting for. Blue balloons." I think Dustin was even caught saying, "I can't wait to throw a football around." NOT that you can't do this by any means with a little girl, but you have to laugh about all the comments made that day. When we opened the box and pink balloons flew out...it was a complete surprise! If you couldn't tell.. I was pretty shocked. Aka...mouth wide open, jumping up and down and tears flowing. Dustin was equally as shocked but the best part-what I'll remember from all of this is him whispering in my ear, "I love my girls so much." UGH heart-stopping moment right there! 

We seriously can't thank our family and friends enough. We truly have the best support and encouragement hands down. We along with this baby girl feel so much love. Now on to nursery planning and outfit buying! Our wallets are going to feel the wrath :) 

Thank you to everyone who has sent texts, messages and well wishes! 

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover