Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Business Sophisticated

Pictures By: Tess Ware

Black Choker Top: Teal Daisy Boutique c/o | White Denim: Similar here (under $100) | Leopard Heels: Similar here (on sale) | Tory Burch Bag: Love this here | Sunnies: Karen Walker | Leopard Watch: Stella & Dot

Raise your hand if you spend most of your hours in the office or working around people! If you're that girl, dressing up is most likely a requirement. Although sometimes I think to myself-why didn't I become a nurse so scrubs were an option? I do like having the versatility to choose between a business casual look (minus the ripped denim) and or super dressy/sophisticated. 

I absolutely adore this Choker Top from Teal Daisy Boutique here. It would pair nicely with black dress pants, white denim, and even a cute printed skirt. My two favorite color combos hands down is leopard print + black. Nothing screams sass-isticated like leopard and lets be honest the color black is like the friend who is like "you go girl, go get your shine on."

As of lately-I'm not going to lie dressing up has been a little challenging. When you're growing a tiny human inside of you....it's like "oh okay... that's what people meant when they said invest in some maternity pants." BUT-- ladies, am I the only one who cringes when that word "maternity" is brought up? I know its only natural and obvious I'm happy to accommodate my bump...but it's like a flashback to when I was six looking at pictures of my mom dressed in baggy swish pants and my dads softball league t-shirts (sorry mom)! 

In all reality, times have changed and the fashion industry has put into consideration fashion for expecting mothers-and I think DAMN IT'S ABOUT TIME! ;) So, of course with a growing bump (heart emoji's x 100) I've been doing some major online searching of the cutest maternity options from various stores. Here are my favorites so far! 

Old Navy Maternity here 

ASOS Maternity here 

J.Crew Maternity here 

Gap Maternity here 

Pink Blush Maternity here

One piece of advice for all you expecting mommies- DRESSES are the real deal! You can never go wrong with a cute dress. Its a way to save yet feel cute and comfortable!

Be sure to check out Smitten By You this week to see how I styled the cutest Old Navy dress! 

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover