Monday, September 12, 2016

Pintuck Swing Dress-Under $40

Photos by: Tess Ware
{Outfit details below}

Pinktuck Swing Dress: Old Navy | Booties: Similar here, here | Bag: Similar here {under $50} | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters  | Bracelet: Rocksbox, Stella & Dot 

Dresses have become my best friend as of lately and I suppose being in the second trimester of pregnancy will do that to a mama! I'm loving this Pintuck Swing Dress from Old Navy. The color is fun for fall {say that 3x fast} and the price point is amazing. Also-did I mention comfort is key? #always. 

I've been on the hunt for more dresses-but did finally buy my first pair of dress maternity pants here also from Old Navy. I'm proud to say one pair of jeans is still holding out and you learn to appreciate the small things :) 

Here is a week 20 update: 

Due date: January 24th! We're excited baby will be joining us for some state wrestling! 

Cravings: Carbs, Carbs, and Carbs. I've always been a HUGE bread girl-but when pizza, breadsticks, and tacos are the ONLY thing that you crave...you go into "but baby wants it too" mode. Just kidding-I TRY very hard to limit myself and add more veggies to my plate. 

Sickness: NONE- I'm owning this as well because who doesn't want to experience a wonderful nauseous-free pregnancy? For all you mamas-to-be who have experienced morning sickness and nauseousness...I'm sorry and you deserve 5 margaritas and all the queso and chips at the finish line!

Weight gain: I've gained 12 pounds-and if you haven't experienced the "I'm being scolded" feeling, it's normal. I've found if I ask about my weight gain before I'm told-it lessens the blow-ha ha. However, I've also been told I'm PRETTY much on track--but to chose vegetables and protein before carbs-but that's kind of a given and also NO fun ;)

Physical changes: Girl...... where I've lacked in the sickness department, my body has made up for in the physical!  My bump is in full effect and I'm absolutely smitten with it. Also-feeling baby move..is simply AMAZING!! What I'm not so keen on {but I'll get over it-because it's worth it ha ha} is my chest size, belly hair, and bacne {is that even a real word}? Yes, you heard right belly hair and bacne.....where does this stuff come from!? No-I'm far from amazon status-but I suppose I've got hormones to thank for that. 

Gender: We have our ultra sound Wednesday and are waiting until Sunday to find out. My mom is coming with us to our appointment and gets to hold onto the envelop until our reveal party! She's pretty excited and has been held at "scouts honor" to tell not a soul. The decision was pretty easy because moms have a good instinct and are responsible! Mom- don't let a mama down ;) 

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover