Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Best of Flannels



Photos: Tess Ware {Book your mini session}!
Outfit deets below

Flannel Top: Impressions Boutique | Denim: Nordstrom | Boots: Similiar here and here | Sunnies: Here | Bag: Similar here and here | Bracelets: Stella & Dot here, here and here

Hello all you beautiful souls! I'm feeling refreshed after jumping back on the workout wagon. Yes, I tend to jump off once in a while..and that gets you nowhere but sore. LET me tell you. Side note, I was so excited when {I had thought} I had found the perfect leaf pile. Tess was quick to point out these were in fact not leaves, but mashed up...well, I don't know. Whatever they are! That's okay though....I'll just find the whole pile next time. 

Snag this comfy and amazing Shop Impressions flannel here. I can't say enough great things about this flannel and Impressions boutique in general! Fast delivery and quality pieces. Below I've listed a ton of cute flannels for fall! Flannels are a piece that can be dressed up for a night out or worn for a casual look. I love the idea of throwing a faux fur vest over. I'm all about redressing a look! FYI: The models are so petite and gorgeous...as you can see this 5'8 {ish} girl isn't about to wear this without a pair of leggings or denim, but if you're below those digits...I envy you. This flannel here looks absolutely darlin' as a flannel tunic! 

I'll be posting a lot of flannel outfits inspirations... SORRY in advance! Love this flannel here, here, here, and here! {ENJOY}! 


As always, thanks for stopping by!
xoxo | Mandy Nicole 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover