Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SHOPBOP Friends & Family Sale

SHOPBOP Friends & Family

{Shop the links below}



1. Tory Burch Pebbled Bag {have in black} // 2. Sincerely Jules Top // 3. Splendid Suede Booties // 4. Eat Pray Hustle Tee // 5. Rebecca Minkoff Blush bag // 6. Madewell leopard flats {love} // 7. Cream Glamorous Cable Knit // 8. Clare V. Clutch // 9. Karen Walker shades

One of the best sales of the year is live now! The SHOPBOP Friends and Family Sale! Perfect for Christmas and gift ideas for the men in your life {hint hint, ladies}. I've listed some of my favorite picks from this years sale. All in which are perfect staple pieces.

Snag this Tory Burch Pebbled Bag in black or cognac. I purchased this bag two days ago in black and lets just say...I found a new side kick {sorry MK, step aside}. I love all the different compartments, great for organizing {lord knows I need help in that department}!

Need I say more about this top? I mean come on... one word #PERFECT.

I adore these Splendid Suede boots. You can't beat this price and the height of the heel is perfect for a casual or dressy look. Throw a flannel on with these show stoppers and you have a completed look!

If you've visited my closet...you would've noticed  I'm a sucker for T-shirts with witty wording {say that three times}. This eat-pray-hustle is just the cutest. #truelife

If I had to chose a color to rock it would be blush. I am lusting over this Rebecca Minkoff tote! How fabulous, right? When I'm ready to break it off with Tory...I'll be on to Rebecca..{sounds like lyrics from a Petey Pablo song...}.

Leopard... the fabric of my life..{see what I did there}? Not real leopard but haircalf {I'm not sure what that means...don't judge me} anyways.... I dig. I dig...A LOT. I live in flats when I'm running around seeing patients at the hospital so these will be there perfect touch!

Lately I've been on a sweater and cardigan binge lately...I'm loving all the soft material and longer lengths, perfect for pairing leggings and boots with. My main squeeze {aka go to color} has been cream. Everything about this cable knit screams COZY.

I've been eyeing this Clare V Leopard clutch for over a year now and I just feel like..what is a girl to do? Dustin and I are headed to Maui for our honeymoon in January and this would be the perfect clutch to carry around!

I purchased these Karen Walker Super Duper Sunnies during last years SHOPBOP Friends & Family sale...NO REGRETS. If you haven't noticed they've made quite the debut in all of my postings...I mean...so much, I'm saving for another pair as we speak!

Make sure to check out this sale and move fast as these items go quick! You can't go wrong with 25% off! Use code {INTHEFAM25}.

Hope you enjoy todays post! 
Shop till yah drop y'all! 

xoxo | Mandy Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover