Monday, October 12, 2015

A Pop of Print

 




Photos by: Tess Ware
Outfit Details below
Everly Dress: Adore this printed one from Nordstrom here {Nordstrom Rack finds here, here, and here-all under $50} | Heels: Knock off Valentino's {shhh, don't tell ;)} | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff {similar here, love the fringe version here} | Hat: Nordstrom similar here and here | Necklace: Nordstrom | Sunnies: Shopbop Karen Walker | Lips: Mac {Sin}

On a normal day, dresses and I don't see eye to eye. It's like a love/hate relationship...but in all seriousness this dress is the Brad Pitt to my Angelina Jolie. I spotted this cute Everly dress during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale..and unfortunately it sold! 

To dress up this look I paired it with my favorite pair of knock off Valentino heels and this cute hat maroon wool hat. During those cold winter months transition this look with a pair of tights and knee-high boots! 

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! Take me back to breezy mornings full of hot chocolate, amazing game day food, and a Hawkeye Win {6-0, wahoo}! I have a busy two weekends of work coming up at the hospital.. so having weekends like this one makes me feel incredibly blessed! 

Stop back soon! 
xoxo | Mandy Nicole 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover