Saturday, October 24, 2015

Flannels + Faux Leather





Flannel Top: Nordstrom, similar herehere | Faux Leather Leggings: Express, similar here | Booties: JustFab, similar here, here, and here |  Bag: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Stella & Dot here, here | Lip: Mac {Sin} | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters  

There's something about leather pants that set a look on fire. I love that you can mix and match a look. Whether you want to go bold, pairing leather leggings with a faux fur vest or dressing down with a cute flannel for a date night. 

Lately, whenever I pull out these show stoppers....Dustin's remark is "You look nice...are you blogging?" {not even kidding}. I'm always like...hmm I think that's a compliment or.... {I end up busting into laugher} 

1. You can tell date nights around here have been few and far. 2. These past two weeks have been so rough I'm lucky to get out of my pajamas. Kidding I work all the time...and how unfortunate is it that my dress code doesn't call for comfy pajamas? {adulating isn't fair} 

Anyways, sorry for the overload on flannel posts lately...but I just can't get enough y'all! FYI:I know I'm all Midwestern and {stuff}...but I've been saying y'all for quite sometime and I'm sorry but "you all" just doesn't have that spice and personality! Plus anytime there's a shortcut..I'm guilty as charged! 


I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks ce armor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... borse donna in pelle

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover