Friday, January 23, 2015

Chic Accessories

{Click the links below for outfit details}
Photos By: Tess Irene
 
Sweater: Similar here and here // Jeans: Similar here // Booties: Similar here {under $60 and here // Gloves: Old Navy {so cute & under $7.00} love these here // Pom Pom Beanie: similar here, love this here & here
 
I would like to start off by saying, this too is a later post...but hey, that's life. It's not that I'm always busy...but I know when I need some down time. This week being one. However, I was so thankful {yes, was} for two sunny days. I don't know what it's about the sun but it definitely helps get you motivated...so I have decided to blame gloomy days on being unproductive...{haha...}.
 
Anyways, although the sun was out it was still slightly cold {I can't complain...} usually it's -30's...slight exaggeration but again I will take this Iowa "Winter" any day. I loved pairing this sweater with these Old Navy knit gloves and this adorable pom pom beanie. I bought both of these accessories at 50% off. Old Navy always has affordable accessories whether it be winter wear, purses, shoes and more. I'm digging this Old Navy Love Scarf here, this black and white striped tote here and this beanie here {under $3.00 and comes in 3 colors}.
 
 Happy Friday you lovely followers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover