Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stripe Obsession

{Click the links below, after each ":" & "here"}
Shots by: Tess Irene
Striped Tunic: Impressions Boutique {also in this color here, almost sold out!} // Military Vest: similar here & here // Jeans: Nordstrom {under $60} // Booties: Steve Madden {loving these here} // Clutch: old {loving this here} // Bow ring: Splurge here and save here // Sunnies: Old {Craving here and splurge here} 
 
So, first off...later post...like late late. However, better late than never right? {or so I like to say}. FYI: Tess and I were too busy having fun and enjoying the sun..that I didn't even notice the patch wasn't on my elbow {face to palm, ha ha}. Anyways I think it's safe to say I'm in lust over this striped tunic from Impressions Boutique...oh yeah...and the boutique in general! I paired this striped tunic with this adorable military vest. Although this beauty was from the Old Navy summer collection... I went ahead and linked similar ones above!
 
On another note, I can't stop obsessing over this Courtney Bib from BaubleBar. I had my eye on this amazing statement necklace for awhile....so when I was asked what I wanted for Christmas..of course I took the opportunity! Did I mention it comes in four different colors as well? {yeah, amazinggg}. I've also added this necklace here and here to my wish list. What can I say.... I can't get enough. Can't stop....won't stop!
 
 
Thanks for following! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover