Friday, January 16, 2015

Back In Black

{Click the links below for direct access}
Black Piko Sweater: Impression Boutique // Leather leggings:{similar here and here} // Black heels: old {similar here , here & love these here} // Black studded clutch: old {similar here & love here} // SunniesNordstrom {craving here}
 
MIA. It feels like I haven't posted in months {okay a week}. I'm happy to say with a pretty stressful work week...I've managed to track down an amazing wedding photographer and hopefully in the next month or so will being saying yelling "yes to the dress." Wedding planning so far has been a smooth and relaxed process. My momma and Dustin have been a huge motivating factor and so far we're all on the same page! I'm really excited for 2015 you all...it's going to be a wonderful year.
 
Anyways, I've been asked several times what my style is or what kind of looks I normally go for. My answer is.... like my everyday life {ha ha...} it sporadic, last minute, and depends what mood I'm in. I'm not going to lie {shhh...} but I'm that girl on my day off who sits in their pajamas, has a good book in hand, or watching HGTV, and eating peanut butter straight from the jar. No, Seriously {it's almost shameful ha ha}. However, my style is usually dress casual because that's what my work life calls for. I love to try just about any kind of look and have had some pretty terrible fails along the way. Sometimes after a stressful week it's nice to throw on a pair of heels and go out for a date night. Do I wear heels a lot? Not always...but I do enjoy a nice heel every once in awhile. My style tip for those who don't wear heels often.. is to pick neutral colors. High heels are great for weddings, baby showers, a night out on the town with your girls, and a steamy date night! Again, stick with the basics...black, tan and even be daring throwing in a bright heel.
 
Now to this look, I enjoyed the all black... and I love love this Impression Boutique Piko sweater. The material is incredibly soft and you can wear it dressed up or down. I've said it once before but the wonderful thing about Impressions Boutique is their wide selection and reasonable prices. This hands down is one of my favorite online boutiques and it never fails to make a girl happy!
 
 
Enjoy your Friday loves & thanks for following!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover