Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Staying Neutral

 (Outfit details below)

Sweater: Old navy // Shirt: Old {Similar here and here, both under $10!} // Jeans: Here and Here // Booties: Dolce Vita {Similar here, here and love these here} // Tan Clutch: Old {love this here from Nordstrom!} // Earrings: Stella and Dot {similar here, under $30 and love these Kendra Scott earrings here and very similar} // Sunnies: Here, under $30 and Wish list here 


I know..I know, pure slacking! I feel like I've neglected this fun little hobby of mine, I've said it before but let me tell you..wedding planning and two jobs is serious business people! Time out for a brief sappy post {who am I kidding...there will be more ha ha} I am absolutely loving wedding planning and its been an amazing experience with my mama and fiancé by my side. Everything about planning has been fun and there is no greater feeling than checking things off our wedding to do list.  I can truly say I'd be lost without my wedding planner...it has been a complete life saver! I HIGHLY recommend it to any future bride!! 

Anyways, I am loving this cozy Old Navy sweater for many reasons, but the main one...it's a great winter staple. I'm kind of a sucker for neutral colors and for how easily it can be layered to create a new look. As for these white jeans, yes..yes I wore white after labor day and while I choose to be in denial that winter is never going to end..these white jeans sure help a girl cheer up! 

Thanks for putting up with my slacking and stop back again soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover