Monday, June 15, 2015

#Assceoryobsession Alert

Photos By: Tess Ware
{Shop the look below}

White Tunic: Old Navy | Palm Print Shorts: Old Navy | Tassel Necklace: Similar here and here | Sandals: ShoeDazzle | Bag: Love this here similar here | Bracelets: Baublebar {one set!}, Ring: Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

I mean lets be real. Accessories are a girls best friend. Every time I open a box, unwrap it's goodness, and try on that piece of heaven....okay you get it. In all seriousness it's not diamonds that win my heart over, it's any type of jewelry. 

My favorite accessories this summer is this fun neon tassel necklace I got last year in a cute little boutique. However, I was so excited when I spotted all of these adorable tassels here from Shopbellac! These tassel bracelets from Baublebar as well here...ugh #swoon. I'm sure it comes in no surprise either...that I totally crush on anything gold. I'm slightly  ridiculously smitten by this Baublebar Gold Spiked Bib here and wait for it....the necklace I wear over like its going out of style here from Baublebar is $20 for a limited time!! Girl, you would be crazy not to. 

Anyways...I feel like its totally unacceptable not to share my go to- Aka best of the best jewelry hot spots!

1. Baublebar- After my first order, I became forever committed. The turn around time alone is amazing and the packaging...now that's just fun! Trust me when I say...you need Bauble jewels in your life. Like yesterday! Currently crushing here and here

2. Stella & Dot: Speaking of delivering...Stella & Dot is without a doubt top notch quality! I literally have worn my spiked gold bracelet here and recently re-purchased one because I'm that in lust with it. Talk about not wanting to let go....woofta. My current favorites are here and here. I have mad love for cocktail rings. 

3. Nordstrom: Need I say more?! It's like The Mall of America of jewelry. What I love about online shopping and Nordstrom in particular is the search bar. Its as easy as typing in "necklace..." instantly getting a variety of options, and choosing a color and price. It pretty much shops for you ;). I recently committed to this Kendra Scott turquoise tassel necklace here that I've been eyeing for a year now!! I can't wait to bust this beauty out and take her on a night out...ha ha. BUT REALLY. 

4. Ily Couture: Not only is Hellofashion Blog amazing...but hello reasonable jewelry and other accessory cuteness! I've been going back and forth between this fun neon statement necklace here and this Geo Pendant here. Decisions...decisions! 

FYI: How cute are these Old Navy shorts? Palm tree print is a must this season! What's your favorite print?! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover