Saturday, June 13, 2015

White + Neutrals









































Pictures by: Tess Ware   
Click the links below to shop the look! 
White Tunic Top: Similar here, here {LOVE here} | Distressed Denim: Shopbop | Sandals: ShoeDazzle | Necklace: Stella & Dot {current favorite} | Bracelets: Stella & Dot here, here, and here | Ring: Stella & Dot |
                                                                                                                                                          Okay guys, I've totally been M.I.A and I wish I could say I was too busy catching up with my celeb  gal crushes Chrissy Teigen, Jessie James, and Rebel Wilson over margaritas and girl talk.. but that's for another day! In all seriousness... I took it upon myself to take three straight days away from MOST {I repeat} most social media platforms...and I'm sorry but that's serious. This girl is committed and never turns her back on a great sale or outfit find. Twas nice...very nice.

Can we talk about this amazing lace bell sleeved tunic? Perfect for summer with its light material and feminine touch. I found this tunic from a cute boutique in Iowa City. I couldn't locate it online...but I linked several of my favorite tunics for the summer. You can't go wrong pairing white with the perfect neutral sandal and...I'm crushing, like my middle school crush on Leonardo Dicaprio in Titanic....crushing. I can always count on ShoeDazzle to deliver. Their selection and fast shipping make it all too easy! You can sign up and receive your first pair of shoes at 50% here, but why stop there? Each month you're giving {yes giving} the option to either purchase another pair at $39.95 or skip for the month. It's the perfect win win! FYI: The same goes for Justfab here! Just a little in on my shoe secrets that make my closet happy ;)

Thanks for stopping by! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover