Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pretty In Pink

Photos by: Tess Ware
{Shop the looks below}
Dress: Similar here and here | White Clutch: Wish list here | Heels: Chinese Laundry here and here | Necklace: Similar here and here | Bracelets: Stella & Dot here and here | Rebel Ring: Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Urban outfitters

Pink has been a hot commodity this summer and why not?! I think I've stated this clearly...A. I'm not a dress person because often times its hard to find the correct length {totally won't Britany} and B. I have this no re-wear dress phobia policy-ish thing {girl scout honor}! It's like wearing the same prom dress twice..am I right? This isn't always the case, but 9 out of 10 times I have that dilemma head where I think oh those dresses look pretty hanging up, but what next?

Anyways, this dress is from Impressions Boutique! I've been on a winning streak when it comes to length and I fully intend on continuing that challenge!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover