Friday, March 11, 2016

Fitness Fri-YAYs


Grey Cardigan Coat: Similar here | Zella leggings: Nordstrom | Halogen White Tee: Nordstrom {so soft} | Sneaks: Similar {love these here} | Earrings: sold out, similar here {obsessed} | Bag: similar | Karen Walker Sunnies: Shopbop | Bracelets: Stella & Dot

I'd be the first one to call my own bluff to say I workout religiously. However, on most days-weeks its something I do enjoy. My favorite? Kickboxing. #cardioqueen

There is no greater feeling then taking up yesterdays worries out on a bag. However, the same routine can become repetitive overtime. To keep myself motivated, I reward myself by purchasing a fun new workout tank or another pair of black leggings...because we all know black is slimming ;)

Speaking of leggings...these are my absolute favorite. Their not only fun, but sit mid-level, making them extra comfortable! You can score them here. I may have worn these three times in one week...but hey!

I love a look that screams "I just rolled out of bed" but that also has a nice touch of girly. Sometimes a girl needs her favorite pair of sneaks to take on the day. This is definitely a look that works for those days.

I have to give a shoutout to the best program, trainers, and persons out there. I've been completing several sessions of the same workout program Next Level Extreme Fitness for years and I have nothing but love for that program. The trainers are so incredibly helpful, the people are so nice and uplifting, and the energy is always high. Is it possible to be so in love with a program? If not, I am.... #sorrynotsorry. I am so thankful I found a program that makes me love being in the gym.

What are you favorite workouts? I'm always up for new suggestions!

XOXO | Mandy Nicole 


2 comments:

  1. Great to know about these women pants at wholesale prices. I love doing shopping online and planning to buy designer outfits. I have decided to give women’s work out leggings a try for my work as they look very dashing and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It permits you to read all of your activities within the kind of info, through that you'll see however you and wherever you unfold your efforts throughout the travail routine. This info can later assist you to line smarter goals. See post

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover