Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Shop Spring-Fall Look

Shop Spring-Fall Look


1. Able Knit Jumper / 2. G-Straw Raw Boyfriend Denim / 3. Soft Iris Boyfriend Coat 4. Everlane Modern Point Flats 5. Archer Ring / 6. Mini Perry Satchel / 7. Atlas 4 Sunnies

If there's anything I love more it's discovering new stylish and chic sites. I stumbled upon Spring a website that offers 800 + unique and upcoming brands. What more could a girl ask for? I'm all about mixing high-end pieces like this Mini Perry Satchel by Rebecca Minkoff and this fabulous Soft Iris Boyfriend coat in blush.

My goal for this style board was to create a chic, effortless, and trendy look {hints the title}! Although I'm a certified girly girl, I enjoy a great boyfriend jean with a chunky sweater or this grey Abel Knit jumper. To complete this look add a fun flat like these Modern Point Everlane flats and voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover