Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Plum and Faux Fur Fun






 Pictures by: Tess Ware
{Outfit details below}

Lush "Karly" Shift Dress: Nordstrom | Faux Fur Vest: Similar here | Booties: Similar here | Necklace: BaubleBar "Kocoum Bib"| Bag: MK similar here | Bracelets: Stella & Dot here and here | Sunnies: Urban outfitters 

Happy Turkey week everyone! I hope you have fantastic Thanksgiving with loved ones and friends. I think we all have one goal in common and that's to take full advantage of endless dressing and grandma's sweet pies!

I wanted to share this Thanksgiving outfit inspo with you in case you haven't yet decided on what to wear. Two things...I love how you can style this Lush "Karly" dress from Nordstrom by itself, add a faux fur vest for a holiday look, or even with a cute pair of tights and knee-high boots for the perfect office look. Additional bonus...plenty of room to enjoy all that fantastic food {#guiltfree #roomformore}!

With Thanksgiving comes the aftermath of Black Friday. I'm not the wait in line and freeze for hours for one item kind of girl...so, I'll be cheering on other family while I stay cozy in my bed shopping these great deals below. Here are a few of my favorite sales happening now! Just in time for gift buying!

Nordstrom | Designer Clearance Sale | Up to 40 % off
Shopbop | Up to 25% off | Code: GOBIG15
Old Navy | Early Bird Black Friday Event | 40% | Code: EARLYBIRD
Tory Burch | Up to 30% off | Code: THANKS

xoxo | Mandy Nicole






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover