Thursday, July 7, 2016

Date Night: Express Style

Photos By: Tess Ware

Ribbed Off the Shoulder Dress: Express {now 40% off} | Heels: Express | Bag: love this here | Keychain: Here | Earrings: Similar here | Sunnies: Karen Walker

When date nights roll around this girl is all about sliding into a sexy dress and throwing on the highest heels in my closet. D usually makes a comment like "so, no fast food I take it." Insert laughter and a flirty eye roll. 

With our 1 year wedding anniversary coming up in August...{ahhhhh, yeah I'm mushy} we certainly like to treat date nights like their a special occasion. Dustin usually leaves the tie at home. #getonmylevel #onlykidding. 

Living in a smaller town can limit the meaning of date night and the location. I always make it a point to try a new restaurant or even plan a weekend getaway...but when all else fails..find a bench and pull a JoJo and Luke. #steamsession #makeouttakeout 

I love having access to a local Express. If I can't decide what to wear on a night out, I can count on Express having a super cute women's dress selection. I recently wore this Ribbed Off the shoulder dress here and received many compliments. It shows the right amount of leg and shoulder...giving you that inner OW OW feeling. 

It's been a crazy past couple of months so another date night is in order. I've been eyeing these Express summer dresses here and here. #iliketokeepmyoptionsopen. 


What do you and your mans date nights look like? I would LOVE to hear from you! 



XOXO | Mandy Nicole

In collaboration with Express. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that allow Smitten By You to operate. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover