Sunday, September 21, 2014

Comfy Fall Inspo

Hey guys! In spirit of the first official day of fall tomorrow, happy dance, I thought I would share a fall inspiration look with none other than the amazing Nordstrom rack. Something that never gets old is the perfect lip and a chunky scarf. Also, I don't know about you but what I love most about fall is layering different pieces. Nordstrom rack is amazing in that it has a variety of pieces to pull a complete look together and how can you beat their prices? I'm all about a great bargain! What about all of you, what is your must have fall piece? I would love to hear from you!

Cardigan // Booties// Scarf // Hat// Jeans// Lip// Earrings

Comfy Fall Inspo
                                                                Comfy Fall Inspo by Smittenbyyoublog
 



 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and stop back again!
xo

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover