Friday, September 26, 2014

Black to the Basics

 


 
 
 

    {Click the links for direct access}  
   
 Nordstrom soft grey sweater, similar here & here // Flying Monkey black pants, like these // Black 
         Sam Edelman booties // Black brim fedora hat // Red passion Mary Kay Lip Gloss // wrap bracelets old, similar here
  
 TGIF! I don't know about you, but by Friday basics are my go to. I wanted to keep this look simple but why not add a little extra sass with a black brim fedora hat. Side note, I received a lot of slack {from a few, mainly men} for this hat. I will blame it on their lack of style insight {kidding, but really} Honestly, I have one in camel and have all intentions to purchase one in burgundy as well. These hats are true life savers when sporting a bad do. About this soft sweater and comfy booties, I scored these two pieces during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These were steals I couldn't pass up! I hope you have a wonderful Friday all and thanks for reading!
 
 
Stop back again soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! Will definitely be rocking one similar this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady!! Simple but put together :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover