Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A look with Old Navy

So, as I am getting use to this whole blog thing, I am finding myself playing catch up...{Bare with me!} I wanted to share a "laterpost" with all of you lovelies which is an Old Navy look that I love. I can already tell you I will be a repeat offender with both pieces. What I love about this look is that both can be worn many different ways. Military vests have made their comeback and besides the obviously reason, they're simple to pair with just about anything..you can also dress the look up or down. With this striped number, I was hoping to find a dress with a heavier fabric so I can wear it in the fall and winter. I am not lying when I say Old Navy never disappoints! Don't mind my pups, they always steal the show!

 
 
 
 
 


 Dress: Old Navy {similar here & here}// Military Vest: Old Navy {similar here 
    & love this} // Booties: sold out {here & craving these} //  Puppy: Oliver {lol}
   Necklace: c/o Stella & dot // Bracelets: Stella & Dot { here & here}

 
Enjoy and stop back soon!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover